I design GOV.UK digital services, web sites, web apps and native apps for Android, iOS, and Windows Store.
I have input across every stage of the design process, from working on paper sketches, wire frames, workflows, user research, prototyping, and the final front-end development.
Throughout the process I apply my knowledge of user experience (UX), user interface (UI) design, visual design, and interaction design to produce usable, desirable and accessible services for the end user.
View some examples of my work.
LinkedIn profile Dave Haigh
Main design experience:
- Government digital services
- Web design
- E-commerce site design
- App design (Web, iOS, Android, and Windows Store)
Web and App front-end development knowledge:
- GOV.UK prototype kit (HTML prototypes of GOV.UK services)
- HTML and CSS (web)
- jQuery (web)
- Xcode and Xamarin.iOS (iOS apps)
- Android XML Layouts (Android apps)
- XAML (Windows Store apps)